Sunday, 24 May 2015

Pre Camp Reflections

1.What sounds interesting about this project?
I thought that being able to learn on how to sort trash based on their properties is interesting,as it is not commonly seen in real life.Also,I thought that this project can help reduce trash waste in Singapore,as more recyclable materials can be recycled and this will cause a lower amount of waste. 
2.What do you think you can learn from this project?
I believe that through this project,I am able to learn how to be able to recycle things based on their properties.Also,I would like to learn a bit of engineering principles,as this experiment requires us to be able to make an automatic waste sorter machine.I also believe that I can be able to make out the things according to the requirements as specified.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment